In today’s manufacturing environment, quality compliance & assurance audits are a common, if not an everyday occurrence, driven by increased demands from legislators, stakeholders and customers. As the demands for visibility, compliance and quality action plans have increased, quality managers and teams are faced with an ever expanding work load as well as additional documentation requirements to ensure compliance and customer satisfaction. This raises the question of how your business can meet the ever increasing demands of quality when your resources are stretched to their limits.
The Bottom Line: Why Invest In Audit Management Software?
|Traditional Audit System Challenges||Benefits of E-Data Now Audits|
|Too Much Paper||Zero Paper Required|
|Time Burden To Launch System||Quick Lean Implementations|
|Audit Scheduling Chaos||Centralized Audit Scheduling Tools|
Duplication of Effort from Shop Floor To
Front Office Management
|One Input Point From The Shop Floor|
|Lack of Visibility||Real Time Visibility From Mobile Device|
E-Data Now! Audits - Close the Loop on Quality
Simplified Audit Planning and Scheduling
- An Advanced Audit Scheduling Tool allows you to set and assign audit tasks per user
Audit Performance Management & Validation
- Built in Work Instructions with employee sign off records
- Quality Alerts with frequency settings and sign off validation
- Visual Poka-Yoke for good/bad operator references
- Cost of Quality tracking for all rejects, failures, downtime and more…
- Electronic Signatures
- Time Management - track audit performance to the second, with associated hourly rate of inspection, or ensure no ghost employees from third party inspections with detailed time and performance tracking metrics.
Flexible Audit Question Types
- Tackle a variety of audit types like layer process audits, compliance audits, customer complaint investigations, factory audits, PPAP validation, 5S, material certifications and more as a result of our agile and configurable system.
- Built in Standard Ready to Use Audits
- Additional Question Types Included (But not limited to):
- Value-Based Pass Fail
- Camera Capture
- Control Chart (Simplified SPC)
- Value (Open Text or Numeric)
- Value Comparison
- Part Verification with Supporting Reference Images
- Signature Based (Auditor or Third Party)
Instant Email Notifications
- Quality & Production audit data, be it corrective actions, downtime, SPC exceedances, quality alerts or work instructions are not lost in the chaos of running a production environment. Since issues are reported right from the shop floor, email notifications are triggered, so your team can react quickly and implement resolutions before a small problem turns into a more serious problem, recall or customer issue.
Corrective Action Planning
- Instantly processes defect information. If a non-conformance is identified, a picture can be taken and simultaneously sent to the supplier, engineering, quality, maintenance or the customer in real-time.
- Create multi-layered corrective action plans with follow up verifications to ensure effectiveness and validate completion.
- All corrective action tasks tracked to completion with email notification triggers for past due items.
- Reject, Scrap Tracking and Reporting
Critical Access to Key Quality & Production Audits Reports
- Gain visibility into critical reports such as Instant I-Charts, R-Charts, X-Charts and Top 5 Failures, or generate customer self-directed custom graphs and reports via the cloud or exported to your local system.
- Tolerance and Simplified SPC with notification triggers on failure
- Daily, weekly and custom customer-driven statistics and charting by part number, serial number, defect, etc.
- Traceability by part, reason, time, lot, clean point or other parameter.
- Ensure your production facility is 100% audit ready & ISO compliant
- Offline Auditing
- Intuitive Tested User Interface
- Other Useful Benefits